Activity Report is a report that allows you to see the total no of impressions served for an activity for a specific time period. It can be run for certain geographical regions.
Steps to get Activity Report
- Click on the main Reports tab and go to the Quick Performance Report page.
- From the Report Type dropdown list, select Activity Report and mention the date ranges.
- Select the desired options from Advertiser Details, Placement, and Targeting section.
- Select the Performance Metrics checkbox of your choice and Display Results (Vertically or Horizontally) option.
- Click on the Submit button to get the Activity Report.
Difference between Activity Report and Activity Cookie Creation Report
- Activity Cookie Creation Report shows the number of cookies dropped for an activity for a specific time period.
- Activity Report lets you see the impressions served for an activity for a specific time period.
Contact Support with Queries and Suggestions