This document explains how you can create the Adhesion IAB Mobile Rising Star ad in ZEDO. The ad unit opens across the width of the screen at the bottom. On mouseover/click, it opens to full-screen. A user can click on the Close button to shut the ad or Refresh to replay. It works seamlessly across mobile and tablet devices.
Steps to create Adhesion Ad
Campaigns > Create Ad > Rich Media Ads > Custom Rich Media Ads > Generate Custom Ad >Adhesion
- Go to the Campaigns tab and click on the Create Ad sub tab.
- Select the Advertiser and Campaign.
- Under the Ad Details section, select the Rich Media Ads option.
- From the Rich Media Ad Types dropdown select Custom Rich Media Ads.
- Select the Ad Dimension as 1 x 1.
- Give a suitable Ad Name to the creative.
- In the Primary Ad section, click on the Generate Custom Ad tab.
- The Ad Format section opens in a new window.
- Select Ad Format as Adhesion from the dropdown.
(Note: It is available under IAB Mobile Rising Stars)
- You will see the Base Unit and Full Page Unit of the ad.
- If you select the Base Unit checkbox, you can upload the creative as Flash or Image.
(Note: If you select Flash or Image i.e. direct uploads, then the ad size is displayed below the file name. This ad format displays the file to the screen width. Hence, by default, the file size is considered as dimension.)
- Enter other desired parameters like Alternate Image and Properties.
- In the expanded Full Page Unit section, you can upload the creative as Flash or Image.
- Enter other parameters like Alternate Image, Properties and Close Button.
- Paste the Clickthrough URL in the box and click on the Create File & Upload button.
Contact ZEDO Technical Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with Queries and Suggestions