Below are the steps to create Expandable ad using two image files:
Campaigns > Create Ad > Rich Media Ads > Custom Rich Media Ads > Generate Custom Ad > Expandable (Multiple files)
- Go to the Campaigns tab and click on the Create Ad sub tab.
- Select the Advertiser and Campaign.
- Under the Ad Details section, select the Rich Media Ads option.
- From the Rich Media Ad Types dropdown select Custom Rich Media Ads.
- Select the Ad Dimension as 1 x 1 or as per the size of Base file.
- Give a suitable Ad Name to the creative.
- In the Primary Ad section, click on the Generate Custom Ad tab.
- The Ad Format section opens in a new window.
- Select Ad Format as Expandable (Multiple files) from the drop-down.
- Select the Creative type as Image.
- Upload the small banner in Base unit and larger banner in Expand unit.
- Enter the appropriate Ad Dimension for both base unit and expand unit.
- Select Initiate On Click/Mouse-Over as per your requirement.
- Select Auto-Insert Functions as per your requirement.
- Select Expand-From & Auto-Expand option as per your requirement.
- Paste the Click-through URL in the box and click on the Create File & Upload button.
Contact ZEDO Technical Support team at email@example.com with Queries and Suggestions