This document explains how you can create the Full Page Flex IAB Mobile Rising Star ad in ZEDO. This ad format offers full screen ad viewing experience with stunning sight, sound, motion, and interaction capabilities. It works seamlessly across all mobile devices.
Steps to create Full Page Flex Ad
Campaigns > Create Ad > Rich Media Ads > Custom Rich Media Ads > Generate Custom Ad >Full Page Flex
- Go to the Campaigns tab and click on the Create Ad sub tab.
- Select the Advertiser and Campaign.
- Under the Ad Details section, select the Rich Media Ads option.
- From the Rich Media Ad Types dropdown select Custom Rich Media Ads.
- Select the Ad Dimension as 1 x 1.
- Give a suitable Ad Name to the creative.
- In the Primary Ad section, click on the Generate Custom Ad tab.
- The Ad Format section opens in a new window.
- Select Ad Format as Full Page Flex from the dropdown.
(Note: It is available under IAB Mobile Rising Stars)
- You will see the Base Unit and Full Page Unit of the ad.
- If you select the Base Unit checkbox, you can upload the creative as Flash or Image.
- Enter other desired parameters like Alternate Image and Properties.
- In the expanded Full Page Unit section, you can upload the creative as Flash, Image, Video or HTML5.
(Note: You can upload the HTML5 creative file as ZIP, RAR, Single file with Supporting assets).
- Enter other parameters like Alternate Image, Properties, Close Button Size, Color and Position.
- Paste the Clickthrough URL in the box and click on the Create File & Upload button.
Contact ZEDO Technical Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with Queries and Suggestions