Mobile Expandable is a rich media ad format that expands beyond its original size on smartphone screens on user interaction.
Steps to create Mobile Expandable
Campaign >> Create Ad >> Rich Media Ads >> Generate Custom Ad >> Select Ad Format >> Mobile Expandable
- Go to the main Campaigns tab and click on Create Ad sub tab.
- Select the relevant Advertiser and Campaign from the dropdown list.
- In the Ad Details section, select Rich Media Ads.
- Select the Rich Media Ad Types as Custom Rich Media Ads.
- Select the Ad Dimension (i.e. any 1×1) from the dropdown list and enter Ad Name.
- In the Primary Ad section click on Generate Custom Ad.
- From the Select Ad Format dropdown list select Mobile Expandable.
- Enter ad details in the Base Unit and Expanded Unit.
- You can either Upload Image of your creative or past the Image URL in the empty box.
(Note: Only image is supported in mobile devices)
- Enter the appropriate Width x Height of the ad dimension.
- Select the desired Properties in the Expanded Unit.
- Auto Expand– Used to display the expanded Ad first on the website. If unchecked, Base Ad will be displayed first on the website.
- Modify Z index – Specifies the stack order of an element. An element with greater stack order is always in front of an element with a lower stack order.
- Paste the Clickthrough URL in the empty box.
- Click on the Create File & Upload button.
- Apply the necessary Targeting features and then click on Submit.
Contact Support with Queries and Suggestions