From 29th January 2019, creating advertisers will be allowed from a new and improved UI. This UI introduces “Advertiser Types” and better User Experience.
5 types of advertisers can be created based on the type of integration:
- Ad Network Advertisers created to represent for Tag partners
- Direct: Guaranteed buyers with direct ad uploads or 3rd party ad code
- Header Bidder: Advertisers buying using Header Bidder integration
- RTB: An advertiser connected as a DSP
- Others: Any advertiser that does not fit in one of the above types can be created as “Others”
Steps to Create an Advertiser
- Select the type of Advertiser. Please note that Advertiser type will not be editable once the Advertiser is created.
- Change currency if needed. Default is $
- Add Action Tracking. Action Tracking is available for ‘Direct’, ‘Ad Network’ and ‘Others’. As for advertisers of type ‘RTB’ & ‘Header Bidding’, an action has been added by default, which is required for revenue tracking.
- Optionally, you can assign tags for the advertiser.
- Lastly, fill out the Contact Details
A Few Things to Note
- Edit advertiser is not yet available in the new UI. You can edit the advertiser from the old UI.
- Scraping/3rd Party Data collection option for ‘Ad Network’ type is not available as of now.