No-Script Tags are simple HTML tags that support an image file (which must be uploaded as a Standard Banner) and a clickthrough.
ZEDO does not recommend using No-Script tags unless you are serving ads in mailers or newsletters.
Sample ZEDO No-Script tag
<a href="http://yads.zedo.com/ads2/r?n=749;u=j;z=[timestamp]" target="_blank"><img border="0" width="468" height="60" src="http://yads.zedo.com/ads2/x?n=749;u=j;z=[timestamp]" alt="Click here"></a>
No-Script tags will NOT support any advanced Ad Serving features or targeting applied to the ad setup such as:
- Rotation of Ads
- Frequency Capping
- Browser / Language Targeting
- Keyword / Custom Targeting
- Day-Time / Date Targeting
- Profile / Bandwidth Targeting
- OS / Device Targeting
- Flash Ads / Videos
- Companion / Competing setups
- Research Vendor Tag (3rd Party Impression Tracking)
Contact Support with Queries and Suggestions