Profit Reports display the profit earned by each Publisher for each Advertiser, Campaign, Channel and Ad Dimension combination. Each unique combination shows its own profit and loss record.
Types: Publisher Profit Report
Duration: You can pull a report for 60 days at a stretch. However, we store data for last 13 months.
Steps to Generate a Profit Report
Report >> Profit
- Go to the main Reports tab and click on the Profit sub tab.
- The Quick Profit Report section appears.
- Select the Report Type as Publisher Report from the dropdown list.
- You can view the report as a summary or on a daily basis.
- Select the Date Range (from DD/MM/YY to DD/MM/YY).
- Enter info like Advertiser Details, Placement and Targeting etc.
- Finally click on the Submit button.
- We calculate the revenue based on true impressions and not total impressions for Publisher Profit Report.
Contact ZEDO Technical Support team at email@example.com with Queries and Suggestions