You can serve activity targeted ads to a particular user so that he/she sees it.
Steps to set Activity on Click
- Go to the main Campaigns tab and click on Create Ad sub tab.
- Enter all the relevant fields in Ad Details and scroll down to the Behavioral Cookies
- Select the Set Activity on Impression / Set Activity on Click
- If you select Set Activity on Click checkbox, then select the activity from the list and click on Add.
Note: Only five activities can be selected in Click.
- You can change the type and tag value of the selected activity.
Steps to Target Ad to an Activity
- In the Targeting section of Create Ad, click on Profile.
- Select the Activity from the dropdown list.
- Select the Score (Less than, Less than or equals, Equals, In Between, Greater than, Greater than equals) and enter desired number in the adjoining box.
- Click on the + sign to add more activities and select the Logic (Or, Or Not, And, And Not).
- Finally, click on the Submit
Contact Support with Queries and Suggestions