This document explains how Tearsheets allow you to easily show your Advertiser their ad live on your website.
How it works
- Set a Tearsheet Cookie for the ad you wish to see.
- Visit the page where the ad is live.
- Take a screenshot to send to your Advertiser.
Note: You can also send the link to the Advertiser so that they can set the cookie and view the page.
Enabling a Tearsheet View
In the Ads section of the Campaign details page, hover over an ad ID for a list of quick links.
Click on Tearsheet to submit the request to the system.
Once the request is submitted the Tearsheet will be available within 8 minutes.
(You can set the cookie and wait 8 minutes to view the page or wait 8 minutes, then set the cookie and view the page immediately.)
After you click the Tearsheet you will see a confirmation message with two links:
- A link to set the tearsheet cookie
- A link to disable the tearsheet cookie
Note: The message may say that the Tearsheet will be available in 30 minutes. This is incorrect and will be updated soon.
View the Tearsheet
If you want to get a tearsheet to send to the Advertiser
- Click the first link
- Set the cookie
- Take a screenshot
If you want the Advertiser to view the ad directly, send them the link.
- Advertiser visits the Set Cookie page and clicks the button
- Advertiser visits the page on which the ad is live
- Advertiser sees the ad
Disable the Tearsheet
To disable the tearsheet for this ad
- Follow the link to the Clear Cookie page
- Click the Clear Cookie button
Contact ZEDO Technical Support team at email@example.com with Queries and Suggestions