Using Non-Standard Ad Dimensions:
ZEDO’s system comes “pre-loaded” with the 16 most common ad dimensions. You can also create up to 16 custom dimensions.
Steps to create a Custom Dimension:
- Click on the ad dimension option under the channel tab.
- After clicking on it you should be able to see an eye symbol next to the ad dimension.
- Click on the Eye symbol and it will display a drop-down menu which will have an option called “Show ALL”
- Click on show all option and you will be able to see all the unassigned dimensions present in your account.
- Click on any “UNASSIGNED” ad dimension
- Rename it.
- See below for best naming practices
- Enter the dimensions.
- Submit the dimension.
- On the Ad Dimensions page, select the ‘Enabled’ checkbox for the new dimension.
- Click Submit.
- Use descriptive, unique names, especially for multiple records with the same dimensions
- “728 x 90” – value
- “728 x 90 (Top Leaderboard)” – useful and descriptive
- Be sure to distribute and place the correct ad tag, corresponding to the correct ad dimension record.
Once enabled, the custom dimension will appear in any Ad Dimension dropdown menus.