This document explains how you can get VAST Event Reports in ZEDO.
Steps to get VAST Event Reports
Reports >> VAST Event >> Quick VAST Event Report
- Go to the main Reports tab and click on VAST Events sub tab.
- The Quick VAST Event Report section appears on the screen.
- Select the Report Type from the dropdown list.
- You can view the report as a summary or on a daily basis.
- Select the Date Range (from DD/MM/YY to DD/MM/YY).
- Enter info like Advertiser Details, Placement and Targeting etc.
- Select the Performance Metrics as Impressions or Clicks by selecting the respective checkbox.
- In the VAST Event Metrics section, select the checkbox to choose the desired metrics (Ad Requests, Viewability, Creative View, Start, First Quartile, Mid Point, Third Quartile, Complete, Progress, Skip, Close, Mute, Unmute, Pause, Resume, Full Screen, Expand, Collapse, Rewind, Accept Invitation, Errors).
- Click on “underlined” Metrics [example: “Viewability” & “Progress”] to further select desired options.
- Finally, click on the Submit / Schedule Report / Offline Report button.
Note: VAST event report can be pulled only for past 13 months.
Contact ZEDO Technical Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with Queries and Suggestions