If two ads are premium and at different levels, our ad serving algorithm does the following:
- It gives you the estimate of the total Impressions available for that day on a particular Channel for a specific ad dimension. Let’s assume this is 10 million impressions.
- Look at the premium ad at the highest level. If this is less than 10 million impressions, say 4 million impressions for the day, it will ensure that 4 million impressions are served by the ASAP option.
- It then aims to serve the 4 million impressions ASAP.
- The algorithm does ASAP delivery irrespective of whether all 4 million impressions are served by 1 am or 8 am.
- ASAP delivery means the impressions will be served as soon as possible. It will NOT spread the impressions evenly across the day.
- The ASAP delivery option is useful when an advertiser wants to meet his goal (serve total impressions), irrespective of whether it is met in a day or across the length of the campaign.
- A user can switch delivery type from ASAP to Speedy, ASAP to Even and vice versa.
Contact Support with your Queries and Suggestions